In funding the Arts, The Fuller Foundation seeks proposals from qualified agencies that carry on the life interests of Alvan T. and Viola D. Fuller in this area. The Foundation expects its grants to encourage, through the agencies, “hands-on” and participatory collaborations between established cultural institutions, artists and communities.
Specific program interests include:
- Art for viewing and listening
- Art education in school
- Art and performing arts festivals Art (murals & sculpture) that beautifies or inspires a community
- Programs that bring symphony, opera and theatre to the community
- Adult and/or children’s museum education programs
- Applications accepted from: Organizations headquartered in the Boston area (inside 128) and the immediate Seacoast area of New Hampshire